WID – OLAER Anticondensate heaters
The anticondensate heaters from OLAER are necessary in order to prevent failures or corrosion caused by excessively low temperatures or high humidity inside the enclosure. Such conditions are likely when the ambient temperature is low and the equipment inside the enclosure is not powered or fails to dissipate enough heat to keep enclosure temperature above the minimum threshold. The outdoor enclosures are nearly always in such conditions.
Compact, reliable and a high performance, the WID heater series covers a range of powers going from 10 to 550 W and are available in four types.
- OSK 1000 General informations WID - OLAER Anticondensate heaters (166.9 KiB)
- OSK 1010 WID 05-15ZX0X - OLAER Anticondensate heaters Heating capacity to 150 W (144.7 KiB)
- OSK 1020 WID 01-03ZX0X - OLAER Anticondensate heaters Heating capacity to 30 W (123.0 KiB)
- OSK 1030 WID 05-15ZX0P - Anti-Condensation heaters with protected surface - Heating capacity to 150 W (234.1 KiB)
- OSK 1040 WID-BL0C - Compact, fanned anti-condensate heaters - Heating capacity to 150 W (166.4 KiB)
- OSK 1050 WID-BL0T - Fanned anti-condensate heaters with thermostat - Heating capacity to 150 W (126.8 KiB)